These homemade Butterfinger Bars from Budget101 taste just like a Butterfinger candy bar. Plus, you only need 3 ingredients to make them. The shortening is optional, so I'm not counting it.
I made these back in October when it was easy to find the candy corn. I am not sure how easy it will be to find now, but I plan on looking for it. Just thinking about this recipe makes me want some more.
The part of this recipe that I hated was melting the candy corn. It starts to harden back up as soon as you take it out of the microwave. You need to work kind of fast. If it starts to harden back up on you, just stick it back in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time.
Cleaning the melted candy corn out of the mixing bowl is a pain. I soaked it hot soapy water for a while, but you may be able to stick it in the microwave to melt a little and then try wiping it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment
This is a family friendly blog so please keep the comments clean from adult content. If you say something inappropriate your comment will be removed and you will be reported. :)